Kids Love to Learn at Farmart
If you are looking for an exciting new adventure for your family or if you would just like to enjoy nature while you sip a coffee, Farmart Centre in Singapore is for you. This lush, green habitat houses animals of all types, exotic and familiar. Families can spend the day viewing wildlife or eating in the many dining areas. There are also other opportunities for individual or group fun and perfect outdoor activities for kids such as below:
- Animal Corner-open on weekends; visit goats, tortoises rabbits, fish, and other friendly creatures. A petting zoo is also available.
- Farm tours- these memorable trips are hosted by “The Quail Man of Lim Chu Kang,” an experienced tour guide who will amaze you with his knowledge. You can visit local fish, goat and crocodile farms with your family.
- Animal feedings-visit most weekdays to feed many of our animals or visit the koi farm.
- Pick your live seafood at the Prawn Pond
- You can buy farm fresh eggs, exotic meats and visit our garden and landscaping areas.
Farmart is also a perfect destination for everything from corporate events to birthday parties. There is a massive rental space of 9000 square feet, and you will find ample parking accommodations for you and your guests. Cars can be driven right up to your event. This venue will have guests enjoying being surrounded by nature and comfortable temperatures. Customized arrangements are an option, as well. Farmart is also a favorite of foodies who can choose from the following cuisines:
- Hawker Chinese Tze Char
- BBQ and wings
- Halal Mee Soto Nasi Lemak
- Otah and Satay
All of these dining choices can be found at restaurants like Cheng’s Seafood Village, 288 Coffee Stall BBQ, and Lina Satay Club.
Coffee lovers can enjoy the sights or just relax at the coffee bar. Farmart is an exceptional venue with many options and highlights to visit. Admission is free! Opened most weekends from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. and weekends from 9 a.m. – 6:30 p.m. Educational tours for school groups are also available. Visit this unique attraction in the quiet, tranquil part of Singapore. You can have the best of both worlds, where you can relax and enjoy the scenery or treat your family to a rustic outing in the open nature and animal attractions.